- Spacious floor plans— our property features 1 bedroom ranch style apartments and 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses. Each includes a spacious living room, a fully applianced kitchen, a dining area and washer / dryer hookups. At our property, you will find quiet living enjoyment associated with a ranch style home and a townhouse.
- Private entrances—enjoy the privacy of a private entrance to your home.
- Playgrounds— multiple playgrounds are located within the community and suitable for children of all ages.
- Resident events—a variety of resident events take place throughout the year and are usually located at the leasing office or outside on our spacious property.
- Onsite Property Management—our onsite leasing office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with staff available to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- 24-hour maintenance—our maintenance staff is ready to help you with all your maintenance needs. If you have an emergency, our staff is prepared to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Neighborhood setting— set back away from the main road, our homes are situated in a neighborhood setting which offers a sense of community to all residents.
- Short Distance to Shopping and Restaurants—Pleasant Creek Meadows is conveniently located less than a mile from the Village of Evans Mills and 3 miles from post where there are a number of restaurants and shopping options. Just a 10 minute drive down the newly constructed I-781 to Watertown for all major shopping and dining conveniences.
- Easy access to medical care— The Evans Mills Urgent Care Clinic (open 7 days a week) is only 3 miles from the property.
- Great School District— The Indian River Central School District provides excellent education to students grades K-12.
- 5-minute drive to Fort drum
- Centrally located mailboxes
Children residing at Pleasant Creek Meadows attend schools within the Indian River School District.
Evans Mills Primary School Grades K-3
8442 South Main Street | Evans Mills, New York 13637
Phone: (315) 629-4331 | Fax: (315) 629-5257
Intermediate School Grades 4-5
32430 US Route 11 | Philadelphia, New York 13673
Phone: (315) 642-0405 | Fax: (315) 629-3180
Middle School Grades 6-8
32735A County Route 29 | Philadelphia, New York 13673
Phone: (315) 642-0125 | Fax: (315) 642-0128
High School Grades 9-12
32935 US Rt. 11 | Philadelphia, NY 13673
Phone: (315) 642-3427 | Fax: (315) 642-5658